Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this guide
In this guide you can find information about how to search and use Finnish and international articles acquired by Turku UAS library.
User rights of e-resources
Turku UAS students and staff have the right to use electronic resources acquired by Turku UAS in studying, teaching and research. Students and staff have the responsibility to follow the user rights. User rights define the terms and conditions for printing, saving, presenting and distributing the e-resources. User rights for an individual resource can be found under the button.
How to find articles
The best way to find articles published in different journals is to use databases provided by Turku UAS library. The selection consists of professional and scholarly journals and newspapers. Free full text articles can also be found online.
Image: Laura Fedrizzi (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)
There are multiple ways to search for articles:
- Use the Search international articles option in Turku UAS Finna to find international articles.
- Use the Search Finnish articles option in Turku UAS Finna to find Finnish articles.
- Use database interfaces for more specific search and more extensive search results. Databases provided by Turku UAS library can be found in Turku UAS Finna > Browse databases.
- Browse journals in campus libraries to find articles that are not in the databases.
- You can also use Google Scholar to find scholarly articles and references. You can find more information about Google Scholar and library links in the Guide to Information Seeking.
Search articles with Google Scholar
Do not forget to activate the Google Scholar library links. With this function you can use articles provided by Turku UAS library. More information and instructions are available in the Guide to Information Seeking
Search international articles in Turku UAS Finna